Sometimes a little assistance is all it takes to make life better. Village Green will be an all-new supportive senior living rental community coming to Levittown, New York, a hamlet of Nassau County. Lovingly located in a popular residential neighborhood, older adults will now have the opportunity to stay a part of the Levittown hometown they love, with the added security of tailored, hospitality-based senior living services. Residents will enjoy assistance with the activities of daily living and specialized support and programming for individuals with memory loss.
Proud, purposeful, Levittown’s supportive senior living community…a lovely match. Picture life at Village Green.
Upcoming Event – Be Smart With Your Heart
Heart Health Speakers Coming to Village Green!
- When: Sat., Feb. 22nd
- Where: Village Green Welcome Center – 100 Schoolhouse Road, Levittown, NY 11756
- Time: Event 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
To learn more, Click Here!
Inspired, independent, in-touch…a lovely way of life.
Residents of Village Green will stay connected to the cherished people, places and pleasures they’ve known for years. Today, those original homeowners are searching for senior living options. Village Green will offer just that.
Life at Village Green comes with our pledge—a true commitment to resident choice, control and flexibility. Couple that promise with a continuous focus on a culture of hospitality, and residents can expect to enjoy life on their own terms with nearly unlimited opportunities to stay fulfilled, active and engaged.
With an eye to freedom, security and dignity, this community is purposefully designed to meet the specific needs of residents who could benefit from the respectful support of daily assistance or specialized therapeutic environments for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Village Green will offer:
- Residences in a variety of floor plans providing assistance with the activities of daily living to support engaged and active independence
- Specialized accommodations for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Individualized care plans with 24/7 access to caregiving staff, including licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants
Importantly, extended family and friends will come to know true peace of mind and a sense of well-being from the quality and compassion of a new community that represents a modern salute to the true charm of a community steeped in tradition.
Unlock Plans & Pricing
Commonly Asked Questions
What is Supportive Senior Living?
Supportive senior living offers seniors an opportunity to remain independent while receiving assistance with activities of daily living. It is a great option when 24 hour skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, such as a nursing home environment, is not required, but just a little daily help is needed.
Activities of daily living include tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming, walking, self- administration of medications, or the administration of medications and more. The staff at many communities also assist with housekeeping, shopping, laundry—whatever the resident needs to keep feeling independent as long as possible.
What other financial resources may be available?
Long-Term Care Insurance:
Insurance that pays for a succession of care giving services for the elderly or chronically ill. This care may be provided in a community or in an individual’s home with a nurse or aide.
Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits (VA Benefits):
A supplemental income provided by the Department of Veteran’s Affairs available to veterans and their spouses. The veteran must have served at least one day during wartime. Resources: Guide to Using VA Benefits for Assisted Living | VA.gov
Take a look at our Assisted Living and Memory Care floor plans
Services & Amenities
Easy-going, ease of access, easy living…a lovely location for seniors who love Levittown.
As Levittown’s all-new supportive senior living community, everything at Village Green, from design to programming will be inspired by local neighborhood life.
- Outside, the architecture will echo the charm of a neighborhood built for veterans of World War II, upholding the character of the past while embracing new ideas for the future
- Inside, the emphasis is on a welcoming and social atmosphere with amenities such as restaurant-style dining, a bistro with pub, courtyard with outdoor patio, creative arts studio, fitness center, theater, salon, library/lounge with outdoor terrace, on-site medical care and a central living room for socializing
- Removing the work and worry of chores are personalized services including scheduled housekeeping, scheduled transportation, 24-hour security, a full calendar of events and entertainment, and interior and exterior maintenance
Locally inspired, custom-planned, tailor-made…for the love of Levittown.
When open in the Spring of 2020, Village Green will be a top choice for supportive senior living. Local developer, The D&F Group of Levittown, New York is committed to bringing new and needed choices for senior living to the area. Located right next door to the developer’s offices in the heart of Levittown, the vision for Village Green is personal and promises to be the very best option in Levittown.
This all-new beautiful residential community with specialized support services unlike any other, in an ideal Levittown location, makes Village Green the perfect choice for you or a loved one. Now is the time to learn more about Levittown’s supportive senior living community!
Phone: (516) 271-2500
Location: 100 Schoolhouse Road • Levittown, NY 11756